Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ungrateful People


You know, I don't get this. Somebody needs help for whatever reason, and when you help, sometimes even putting yourself at risk, you don't even get so much as a thank you. I think that holding a door for a lady or a female of any age, unlocking somebody's car door, or sacrificing your haircut money for the "greater good" warrants an automatic and heartfelt (I can't stress that part enough) thank you, don't you think?

It's not like I'm saying I deserve a damn blow job, although that would be a nice gesture, or all the gold in Fort Knox, but damn! Would it kill you to show some gratitude??? Damn! When stuff like this happen, it makes me not want to help people, because it risks my time unnecessarily, and no good can come of this. I'm reminded of the old saying "no good deed goes unpunished".

My cousin cut her finger and I told her to hang on, I was gonna get her a bandage, but I had to go back to my house to get them, which was about a mile and a half from where we were at my grandmother's house. Like 7-8 mins. later, I got back to put it on her finger, and she's like "what took you so long?"

Wait!! Hold up!! Y'all ain't hear me, did ya? This damn child told me, a full-grown man who would go to the ends of the earth to help her trifling behind that I'm taking too long?!

Exhibit A:



This is what I felt at that exact moment

Ok, fine, Little ungrateful bitch, Imma just let your ass bleed then, is that better??? Lol. I'm wondering in my head if I slaughtered her right here in the kitchen and told the judge what had happened, would he blame me?

Exhibit B:



What I probably looked like when the child was bitching at me for taking "too long" to help her...

My aunt was like you're so ungrateful to someone who went out of the way to help you", and I was like "it's OK; she don't know know no better", and I guess she don't; she's 9 and all kids that age know is "gimme gimme gimme" anyway so whatever...

Let that be a lesson for you, never help anyone... unless you're getting proper compensation. In fact, just get you a damn job as a mercenary... charging a fee will guarantee that people will never waste your time again.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home