Sunday, May 3, 2009

Forwards (Especially On Cell Phones)

Much like most people online, I get more than my fair share of emails (as of this moment I have 2392 total messages in my Yahoo inbox), but one thing I seem to be getting more of these days are forwards. I fucking hate those damn things! You could go several weeks to months without hearing from people, then all of a sudden, their name(s) pops up in your inbox, and when you go to check it out, it's a forward, something to the effect of "if you love Jesus, send this email (forward) to everyone you know, and receive a blessing that you need." I don't know about you, but I've done some wrong in my life, but I don't think that God would withhold His blessings from me, if I don't spread a message that probably has viruses attached to it to everyone I know, but whatever...

Exhibit A:



A sext....

Exhibit B:



...or is it?!

As if getting them in my email wasn't enough, now I even get them as text messages from people that hardly ever speak! What the hell, man?! I get a message, expecting to have a conversation with people, but all I get is some generic, recycled message (with a probable virus attached) that they send to everybody indiscriminately!

Exhibit B:



This is all I usually get from people nowadays. The thing about this is that HIV, like other viruses usually dies when exposed to air...

Folks, let me be clear about this right now so there can be no mistake about what I expect as it concerns communicating with me from now on, ok? A little warning to those who have sensitive hearing: I'm about yell right...about...now! DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE LEGITIMATE CONVERSATIONS WITH ME AND/OR IT'S FUNNY AND RELEVANT!!! Forwards do not count! If I get jerked around like that one more time, I'm gonna lose it! Do we understand?

I don't mean to yell, but folks, do try to limit the forwards. It's so difficult to deal with getting the same message 14 times from 14 different people, y'all dig? With that said, I do hope to be getting more "real" email and text messages, that is, if I didn't hurt some feelings

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home