Thursday, October 16, 2008

Black People

I'm so used to seeing people (always white, always British) doing crazy ass things like fucking around with King Cobras and deadly Taipan snakes, but it seems now that Caucasian folks no longer have the market cornered on crazy. Black people are causing me as a black man to lose faith in his race as well as myself. It ain't just black folks though; hell, even Asian kids can be loners and blow away an entire classroom full of folks!

Exhibit A:

me so crazy!

Well it looks like even Asians are to be feared now... who knew???

But I digress... getting back to my original point, it's not even black people on the whole who aggravate me, it's the ones who end up getting us all branded as savages in the eyes of other races. It used to be that you could tell what race a person was who committed a crime based of the type of crime in question. Drive-by shooting in the 'hood? Right off, a black man! Blowing away scores of folks in a school building in the suburbs that they didn't even want to be at in the first place? Lonely-ass "Emo" White kid! Not anymore, y'all; black people have surely lost their damn minds! I mean take the D.C.-area sniper(s) for example.

Exhibit B:



Well white people have always secretly (and overtly) feared black people. Nothing changes. World keeps on spinning...

Every single person on the planet (including me) instantly thought "crazy-ass white dude", but nooooooo! We know who it was now... I never thought I'd hear so many black people collectively say "Damn!" that loudly about anything before this!

Shit gets worse though. Listen to this story. This one State Senator from Nebraska actually...sues...God! Yes people, the Almighty, Author of Eternal Life! Ok, so I just have one question: can I buy pot from you? Actually nah, I think I'm gonna stand over here....waaaay over here, so I don't get struck down by lightning!

Exhibit C:



This guy looks like he could be God and he's suing God!

Talk about your random acts of jackassery! Remember the old saying "black don't crack"? Well I think it's finally happened: we may have officially cracked...up! Let the insanity begin...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home