Thursday, November 6, 2008

White Folk's (Insane!) Love for Animals

You know, it's a funny thing. Of the many things that are messed up in this country (and the world), the love white people have for animals. Any animals. Theirs, their neighbors, yours and especially Michael Vick's animals. I love that folks wanna save the Tigers, or some other endangered animals, but when you get all pissed off because of the way chickens are "slaughtered", which we as Americans eat by the millions every year (and I'm about to eat right now) and are not endangered, I feel like "just shut the hell up, ok?" Get off it! Many of these people value the lives of their pets and animals in general, far more than mine, yours, and maybe even their own, and I think that's just retarded.

Folks will see a person that lays dying in the street, and they will just step over them and keep going. However, they will get pissed that Mike Vick fought dogs against each other, and will demand that you get as pissed off about it as they are. In all seriousness, I just don't give a damn. I don't do crazy shit like kissing my dog on the mouth like these folks do. I'm not trying to hear that shit about about their mouths being cleaner than a human's; I'll take my chances. Seriously, you have your priorities mixed up when you treat your animals better than you treat people.

Exhibit A:



Yes, they are cute, but are their lives more valuable than a human being's?

These kinds of people need to be committed, removed from regular society, because they're a health hazard; if we happened to step on a cat's tail by accident, they wouldn't hesitate for a second to cut our hearts out when they decide to get their crazy on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home